TE Connectivity presents the RZ relay, the next generation of the successful RT series product line - a relay delivering excellent performance. At 85°C ambient temperature and 16 A switching current, 50,000 cycles are VDE approved and UL recognized. The RZ relay range is comprised of single-pole relays with normally open or changeover contacts. It offers a choice of AgNi or AgSnO contact materials.
The rated coil power is 400 mW. The RZ relay is suitable for a broad range of electronic applications in areas such as energy management systems, household appliances, boiler control, timers, and garage door control.
- 1 pole 12/16 A, 1 CO, or 1 NO contact
- DC coil 400 mW
- 5 kV/10 mm coil-contact, reinforced insulation
- Ambient temperature 85°C, HOT version for 105°C
- Product in accordance to IEC60335-1
- Energy management systems
- Household appliances
- Boiler control
- Garage door control