TE Connectivity's rugged, heavy-wall RHW tubing is specifically designed for insulating, protecting, and sealing electrical connections and joints in low-voltage cables. RHW is the ideal choice whenever maximum mechanical protection is required in an electrical insulation system. The material used to manufacture RHW is both halogen-free and UV resistant. It provides splice insulation thickness equal to or greater than standard-wire insulation manufactured to common industry standards.
- Withstands mechanical abuse for increased product reliability
- Highly-resistant to impact and abrasion
- Provides high-level strain relief when installed on splices and joints
- Resistant to chemicals, moisture, and oils
- Provides a complete moisture-proof seal preventing corrosion of underlying components
- Available in sizes ranging from 12 mm to 390 mm as supplied to cover a wide-range of cable sizes
- Adhesive liner specially formulated to seal to most common insulation materials including crosslinked polyolefin, PVC, neoprene, and other elastomeric materials, as well as most metals