The TE Connectivity wire-to-board and board-to-board connectors — part of a family of hermaphroditic blade and receptacle connectors — are designed to make connecting of aluminum-clad printed circuit boards, commonly used for LED lighting applications that include lighting controls and LED light modules, faster and easier.
The plug connectors use tin-plated brass crimp-snap contacts for 18 to 22 AWG stranded wire and a 94 V-0 rated thermoplastic housing. They mate with board-mount connectors and feature positive latching for a secure connection.
- Available in 2, 4, and 6 positions
- Positive latching
- Connector accepts crimp snap contacts
- Contacts accept 18 – 22 AWG stranded wire
- Contacts packaged on 24 inch reels for high speed lead termination
- Housings are bulk packaged
- LED lighting controls
- LED lighting strips
- Channel lettering