t-Global’s flexible absorbent material (FAM) is a an effective thermally conductive pad which can provide electromagnetic interference suppression in the frequency range from 10 MHz to 25 GHz. Additionally, this particular material can be used to effectively suppress resonance and coupling. t-Global can supply, as standard, sheets or die cuts, depending on the specific application. This material can be used on a wide variety of electronic equipment such as radio frequency identification systems, communication devices, satellite, and many more.
Besides the application of EMI, FAM can be a solution for RFID on metal. It is suitable for LF (125 KHz) and HF (13.56 MHz) bands, dealing with malfunction problems when the RFID Reader/Writer or RFID tag is attached on metal (recovering up to 80% of the original distance).
- Provide effective EMI suppression in a wide frequency range
- Ultra-thin and extremely flexible, can be freely arranged in space
- Non-conductive adhesive backing (UL Recognized) available
- Effective in preventing resonance and suppressing coupling
- High surface resistance
- Easy and fast to process
- Can be cut to any shape easily
Flexible Absorbent Material