The X-200M Series of Solid State Drives (SSD) from Swissbit are a small-form-factor, 50.8 mm x 29.85 mm x 3.3 mm, non-volatile memory drives which provide high capacity data storage. The SSDs are designed after the JEDEC MO-300B standard. The connector is mechanically identical with eeePC card connectors, but with a different pinout. The card works at a supply voltage of 3.3 V.
The X-200S Series of Solid State Drives (SSD) are a small-form-factor 54 mm x 39 mm x 4 mm, non-volatile memory drives which provide high capacity data storage. The connector is in the plane of the device, as outlined in the JEDEC MO-297A specification. The card works at a supply voltage of 5 V (optional 3.3 V).
- Standard combined connector with SATA and power/control part
- The drive with the SATA interface operates in Mode 2.0 (1.5 or 3.0 Gb/s burst)
- The drive has an internal intelligent controller which manages interface protocols, data storage and retrieval, as well as hardware BCH-code Error Correction Code (ECC), defect handling, diagnostics, and clock control
- The wear leveling mechanism assures an equal usage of the Flash memory cells to extend the life-time
- The hardware BCH-code ECC allows to detect and correct 8 random bits per 528 Bytes
- The drive has a voltage detector and powerful power-loss management features to prevent data corruption after power-down
- The specification has been realized and approved by the ATA/ATAPI-7 specification