Sullins Connector Solutions offers a full series of PCI Express (PCIe) card edge connectors to enable easy and cost-effective implementation of PCIe architecture in desktop computers, communications equipment, workstations, and factory automation equipment. Highly reliable and durable, these connectors fully support the PCIe standards for signal and power as well as auxiliary signals at the interface between the motherboard and add-in card.
This series is engineered to optimize both design flexibility and manufacturing efficiencies as devices are provided in a wide range of termination types and mounting styles. Parts’ serial lanes are comprised of two differential wire pairs that support a data transfer rate of 500 MB/s in each direction, per lane. They also feature a 2.5 GHz clock rate and a 5 GT/s (gigatransfers per second) bit rate.
- Rating of 1.1A per contact
- Temp range of -55°C to 105°C
- Processing temp up to 260°C peak for 10s max
- Parts provided with phosphor bronze contacts
- Offered standard with gold flash, 10μ" or 30μ"
- Housing material is UL94V-0 rated
- Desktop computers
- Storage systems
- RAID controllers
- Fiber channel host-bus adapters
- Routers and switches