An innovative 16 V CMOS manufacturing process delivers reduced power consumption, class-leading accuracy with long term stability, and enables reduced PCB area by allowing the use of small surface-mount packages. The combination of features, along with ST's commitment to quality and reliability, make these devices an ideal signal conditioning solution for rugged applications from automotive electronics to smart buildings and industrial controls.
Three unique TSX series are currently available and optimized to support your exact signal conditioning needs. The TSX56x series provides a balance of low power consumption and gain bandwidth, making it a perfect fit for many general purpose signal conditioning needs. The TSX63 series is designed for the lower bandwidth, lowest power requirements to support most battery or solar powered signal conditioning needs. The TSX9 series covers wide bandwidth and high gain applications such as low-side current sensing and can support up to 16 MHz.
- Low power and high accuracy
- Advanced 16 V CMOS process
- Rail-to-Rail inputs and outputs
- <100 pA input bias current
- Fully characterized electrical performances at VCC 3.3 V, 5 V, and 16 V
- Over 70 key parameters guaranteed by min max values
- DC performances guaranteed from -40°C to 125°C
- Automotive grade available
- Fully characterized ESD rating