STMicroelectronics' ECMF02-2AMX6 and the ECMF04-4AMX12 are highly integrated common mode filters designed to suppress EMI/RFI common mode noise on high speed differential serial buses like HDMI, MIPI D-PHY, MDDI or USB 2.0.
The ECMF02-2AMX6 can protect and filter one differential lane, while the ECMF04-4AMX12 can protect and filter two differential lanes.
- Very large differential bandwidth > 6 GHz
- High common mode attenuation:
- -34 dB at 900 MHz
- -20 dB between 800 MHz and 2.2 GHz
- Very low PCB space consumption
- Thin package: 0.55 mm max
- High reduction of parasitic elements through integration
- Integrated ESD protection (IEC61000-4-2 Level 4)
- Lower clamping voltage
- Small PCB area, save up to 80%