Stackpole Electronics' bare element resistors are raised off of the board, which lowers the overall board temperature. Resistance ranges from 0.0025 Ω to 0.1 Ω. Additionally, the BR Series has tolerance values of 1%, 2%, and 5%.
The BR Series is available in 1 W, 3 W, and 5 W, and the current handling is to 70 A. Low inductance versions are available for high frequency applications. The all welded construction is flameproof and has solderable copper leads.
- ±1%, ±2% or ±5% tolerance
- Resistance wire TCR ±20ppm/°C
- Low inductance versions available for high frequency applications
- All welded construction
- Non-inductive (10 nH max)
- Solderable copper leads (60/40)
- High current handling to 70 A