Seoul Semiconductor's high-performance Mid-Power LEDs are suitable for use in a wide variety of cost-conscious lighting applications. These mid-power devices provide high-quality white light, excellent luminous efficacy and great thermal performance.
The 3030 mid-power LED is a 0.6 W top-view LED with an enhanced molding compound package for better light extraction, high temperature performance, and longer lifetime. The 3030 bridges the gap between mid-power and high-power LEDs producing 77 lumens while maintaining efficacy at high current (150 mA) and temperature.
The 5630 LED’s low power, high efficacy, and low thermal resistance make it a perfect solution for high-density arrays and strip lighting and backlighting applications where a more uniform light distribution is desired. It has tightly controlled flux, color, and voltage binning, which allows for tighter matching and blending of individual sources within a fixture.
Seoul Semiconductor is the fifth largest LED supplier in the world providing a wide selection of LEDs including Acrich2 AC-LED Modules, and AcrichMJT - Multi Junction Technology family of high-voltage LEDs. A focus on intellectual property, high-quality, and high-volume manufacturing brings innovative and industry-leading products to the lighting world.
- Lighting: general and decorative light
- Indicator for electrical parts
- Automotive lighting source
- Electric signs and signals
- Office automation, electrical appliances, industrial equipment
- High reliability (silicone resin)
- Ultra slim size: fit for slim design
- High intensity: customized intensity ranks
- Suitable for all SMT assembly and soldering methods