Acrich MJT LEDs
High Voltage LEDs using Multi-Junction Technology
The Acrich MJT (Multi-Junction Technology) family of LEDs from Seoul Semiconductor provides designers new options in creating lighting solutions. The proprietary MJT technology enables the creation of high voltage LEDs in traditional packages using only a single die. Previously, designers had to use COB arrays or strings of low voltage LEDs to achieve high voltage operation. MJT shrinks the multiple junctions into a single die decreasing the size of the resulting solution and increasing the light density. High voltage operation allows the use of higher efficiency drivers or even AC drive capability. The high efficacy (120 lumens/watt, warm-white DC operation) and increased light density allow for cost-optimized performance in space-constrained applications.
The familiar package sizes of 2525, 5630, 3528, 4040 and 6540 make it easy to get to production quickly. Available in a wide variety of voltages (13, 22, 23, 32.5, 64) as well as multiple power levels (0.25-1 watt), the Acrich MJT family is now in volume production.
- High Voltage, Single-Chip, Mid-Power Packages
- Industry Standard White SMT package
- Proprietary Multi-Junction Technology (MJT)
- Integral Lead-Frame Heat Slug
- LM-80 data and ANSI color binning
- High-Voltage DC or Offline AC Designs
- Indoor and Outdoor Luminaires
- Replacement Lamps
- Linear Lighting Fixtures
- Flushmount, Recessed, and Downlights