Schroff backplanes are a central element in an industrial computer system. The backplane provides the electrical connections between the system slots, depending on the bus architecture. Using backplanes designed to industry standards can decrease the development time for new products, decrease design expense, and allow for compatibility of all components within a system. Schroff’s backplanes are compliant to the latest PICMG/VITA specifications.
Features and Benefits
- Designed to the latest PICMG/VITA specifications
- VME, VME64x, and cPCI backplanes in stock
- Backplane options include standard 3U and 6U PCB heights and a variety of slot counts; additional cPCI options also include the voltage and bit rate
- Custom configurations available upon request
- Achieve excellent power distribution, the best signal integrity with virtually zero crosstalk, and minimal clock skew
- Utilize SMD components for lower failure rates and ceramic capacitors for longer life