The Sanken BR200 series consists of thin-type POL converter modules with an industry-standard exterior shape and footprint. They are responsive to very-high-speed loads and compatible with ceramic capacitors.
These products can be used as design-free POL converters for 5 V or 12 V system intermediate buses. They can be configured easily, reducing overall design time, and allowing reuse of designs. Miniaturization was achieved by high-frequency switching technology, saving space on the application PCB. Soldering capability has been significantly improved by adoption of end-face through holes.
Applications include communication devices, computer servers, and other low-power conversions.
|Features and Benefits
- Industry-standard footprint
- Improved soldering: gold-plated pads and side notches
- Synchronized rectifying-type step-down chopper
- High power
- High efficiency: 88.5% to 96.4%
- Operating temperature range: –40°C to 85°C
- Input voltage range: 7 to 14 VDC
- Output current range: 10 A and 20 A
- Operating frequency: 300 to 600 kHz
- Overcurrent protection function