ROHM Semiconductor's offers a wide lineup of H-bridge drivers in different supply voltages of 7 V, 18 V, and 36 V, as well as output currents including 0.5 A, 1 A, and 2 A to meet the needs of a variety of applications. Their standard products also contain a VREF variable function that contributes to lower power consumption and greater efficiency.
In addition, multiple built-in protection circuits (i.e. thermal shutdown, overcurrent, overvoltage) protect the IC and load from damage while ensuring a high degree of reliability.
- Three operating voltage classes: 7 V, 18 V, and 36 V
- Three current ratings at each voltage: 0.5 A, 1.0 A, and 2.0 A
- BiCMOS topology minimizes parts count and power consumption
- Pin-compatible design facilitates replacement
- Two-channel versions with symmetrical pin-outs simplify manufacturing
- Portable electronics
- Medical devices