ROHM Semiconductor's full-SiC half-bridge power modules integrate SiC MOSFETs and SBDs in a standard industrial package. An original electric field mitigation structure, along with a novel screening method, are utilized to maintain reliability and enable the development of the first mass production system for full-SiC power modules.
- Low-stray inductance
- High-speed recovery characteristics
- Low-switching losses
- No derating necessary compared to IGBT
- Renewable energy/energy storage
- EV/HEV inverter and chargers
- Induction heating/welding