RFM's WSN802G transceiver module is a low-cost, robust solution for 802.11g sensor networks. The WSN802G's very low sleep current makes long-life battery operation practical. The WSN802G module includes analog, digital, serial, and SPI I/O, providing the flexibility and versatility needed to serve a wide range of sensor network applications. The WSN802G module is easy to integrate and is compatible with standard 802.11b/g access points.
Just add a battery, antenna, and sensor to create a complete wireless sensor node.
- Wi-Fi 802.11b/g based module allowing easy integration to existing Wi-Fi access points
- Multiple analog, digital, UART, and SPI interfaces with auto-reporting and sleep mode
- WPA2 and 802.11x secure encryption to protect sensitive data sent wirelessly
- Ready-to-use out of the box – no programming or external processor needed
- Unformatted Serial to Wi-Fi data transmission
- FCC, Canadian IC, and ETSI certified
- Applications requiring direct connections and reporting of sensor data
- SCADA for monitoring and control
- Scoreboards and electronic signs
- Industrial remote control
- Energy management