The RBD-12 series are RECOM's first buck-boost converters that transform a low input voltage to a higher output (boost), but will also work if the input voltage is higher than the output (buck). Two models are available with constant currents of 350 or 500 mA allowing LED strings to be driven with between 1 and 12 LEDs. The modules are digital (PWM + Remote ON/OFF) and analog dimmable. This device is ideal for all applications where long-lasting and universal DC/DC power supply is required, including off-grid, mobile homes, E-cars, garden lighting or temporary traffic signs. Comparable buck-boost converters with similar high efficiency are not available on the market.
- Buck-boost LED driver up to Vout = 40 V
- Constant current output (350 or 500 mA)
- Digital PWM and analog voltage dimming
- High efficiency to 92%
- EN60950-1 and UL60950-1 certified
- EMC Class A without extern components
- Pinned or wired version