Phoenix Contact's PTF flex-strip connector now has a compact and high-performance new design, making it even easier to connect 8-mm and 10-mm wide flexible LED strips. Slide the card edge of the LED strip into the PTF connector and simply squeeze the connector onto the cut LED strip. Once the connector has been pressed down, a gripping mechanism secures the connector and the flexible LED board.
These compact, high-performance connectors come in six options: two-wire for power at 8 mm and 10 mm, four-wire for RGB at 8 mm and 10 mm, and board-to-board at 8 mm and 10 mm.
Features and Benefits
- Slip connector directly onto strip allows for quicker installation, saving costs and reducing error
- Tight fit on strips, brings reliable contact to the strip to ensure solid connection
- Pre-assembled connector with wire of 0.5 meters
- Optional sleeve enables IP54 connections
- Up to 5 A and 25 V
- Operating temperature between 30°C and +70°C
Video: Connection Technology for LED applications
- Users and installation engineers using LED strips
- Manufacturers of flexible LED technology who want to improve their systems through connection technology