The new PTF PCB connector is a compact, high-performance connection system used to easily connect 8 mm-wide flexible LED strips. Quick installation with tool-less clamping saves time and installation costs and reduces errors. Simply squeeze the connector onto the cut LED strip, and the PTF will connect with the card edge-style contacts. Once the connector has been depressed, a locking pin secures the connector to the flexible LED board.
These connectors come in three options: two-wire for power, four-wire for signal and power, and board-to-board. A rubber sleeve is available to make this connection IP54 if the application requires.
Features and Benefits
- Easy operation saves time and reduces errors
- Locking pin ensures secure connection to PCB
- Pre-assembled connector and wire of 0.5 meters
- Optional sleeve enables IP54 connections
- Up to 5 A and 25 V
- Operating temperature between -30°C and +70°C
- Flexible LED strips 8 mm wide