Phoenix Contact introduces HEAVYCON EVO, a true innovation in the established marketplace for heavy-duty rectangular plug connectors. This robust plastic connector system offers high reliability and durable construction even in applications with high impact and vibrations. Test results prove EVO offers improved structural integrity over the typical metal housings from the competition.
Features and Benefits
- Bayonet-locking cable gland
- Direction of cable gland can be adjusted on-site. Adjustable glands reduce the number of housing variations by 70 percent, lowering stock costs.
- Black-polyamide housing
- UV, salt spray and corrosion-resistant for reliability in harsh indoor or outdoor applications. Flexible material prevents stress fractures or broken latches frequently caused by impact and vibration.
- IP65 and UL 50e Type 4/4X/12
- Achieves national and international enclosure standards for protection from condensation, icing, corrosion and contamination.
- B-series standard footprint
- Drop-in solution for pre-punched panels and existing metal housing applications; compatible with all B-series fixed and modular inserts.
- Integrated PE connection
- Saves space by eliminating the need for a dedicated PE module.