LUMILEDS' leading light output, color stability, flux density, and clear saturated colors, found in the LUXEON Rebel Color Portfolio of emitters are ideal for a wide variety of lighting, signaling, signage and entertainment applications. Every LUXEON Rebel Color Portfolio emitter has built-in quality, reliability, lumen maintenance and the ease of manufacturing needed to create a superior high quality light.
With endless color mixing possibilities, create white light using leading lumens per watt royal-blue with remote phosphor or RGB mixing. High quality, long life and LUXEON reliability reduces the total cost of luminaire ownership.
- Available in deep red, red, red-orange, amber, green, cyan, blue, and royal-blue.
- Most lumens per package in PC amber color, typically 70 lumens at 350 mA.
- Low Vf for optimal lumen per watt efficiency
- 135°C maximum junction temperature: red, red-orange and amber colors (PC amber 120ºC)
- 150°C maximum junction temperature: green, cyan, blue and royal-blue colors
- 350 mA - 1000 mA drive current blue and royal-blue colors
- 350 mA - 700 mA drive current red, red-orange
- Lead and mercury free, RoHS, and REACH compliant
- Industry leading hot/cold factor enables LUXEON Rebel and LUXEON Rebel ES colors to perform at highest efficacy levels under real world operating conditions ~ 80ºC
- Optic design maximizes light output allowing you to use fewer LEDs in your design
- Minimized thermal management reduces design complexity for optimized solutions
- High-efficacy emitters require less electricity than conventional solutions.
- Use the same LEDs to create colored light effects or mix RGB to create white light
- PC amber delivers the industry’s lowest color shift