Panasonic introduces the EEU-FR series of radial leaded aluminum electrolytic capacitors. By improving material technology, Panasonic has been able to increase lifetime by up to 100 percent—to 10,000 hours at 105°C—over previous generation products and also improve capacitance by up to 30 percent.
These capacitors are suitable for switching mode adapters, line noise removal and other products with long lifetime requirements.
- Voltage range: 6.3 to 63 VDC
- Capacitance range: 18 to 8200 uF
- Operating temperature range: -40°C to 105°C
- Ripple current performance: Up to 3,820 mA
- ESR: Down to just 12m Ω (20°C/100kHz)
- Improved capacitance of up to 30%
- Improved endurance of up to 10,000 hours at 105°C (case sizes 10 mm diameter and larger)
- Space and cost savings
- RoHS compliant