Panasonic introduces the PAN1720 Series, a complete Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy solution. Modules in this Series include an embedded processor, antenna and Bluetooth Low Energy stack.
The PAN1720 Series is a cost-effective, low-power, true system-on-chip (SoC) for Bluetooth Low Energy applications. The module includes an eight channel, twelve bit analog-to-digital converter, 19 GPIOs, plus battery and temperature sensors. A single device functions as both Bluetooth Low Energy master or slave nodes. The PAN1720 Series combines an excellent RF transceiver with a high performance, low power 8051 microcontroller, in-system programmable flash memory, 8-KB RAM, and many other powerful supporting features and peripherals.
The PAN1720 Series is an ideal choice for applications where battery life is a critical application requirement, using only 500 nA in sleep mode. Short transition times between operating modes – 3μS Wake-Up – and power efficient hardware further reduce current consumption.
- Bluetooth 4.0 compliant and Bluetooth low energy
- Certifications: Bluetooth, FCC, IC and CE (pending)
- Supports user developed applications
- 256K flash, 8 K RAM
- Battery monitor and temperature sensor
- Texas Instruments’ stack or optional BlueRadios™ stack
- Dimensions: 14.5 x 8.2 x 3 mm
- 1Mbps datarate
- 19 GPIOs
- Temperature range -40°C to + 85°C
- Eight channel 12-Bit ADC
PAN1720 Series Bluetooth® Low Energy