The PAN1325A/1315A Series Bluetooth RF Modules from Panasonic Electronic Components, now provide Texas Instruments’ CC2560A controller in an easy-to-use RF Module format with Bluetooth, FCC, IC and CE certifications. A ROM update from Texas Instruments to the already popular CC2560 IC has allowed Panasonic to improve its top selling PAN1325/1315 Series. The PAN1325A/1315A Series Modules have increased power and system efficiency resulting from reduced initialization script size, start-up time and decreased system memory requirements.
All of Panasonic’s Bluetooth RF Modules feature unique, tiny footprint technology and are designed to accommodate PCBs with a pad pitch of 1.3 mm and as little as two layers for easy implementation and manufacturing. With or without an embedded antenna, the PAN1325A/1315A Series provides easily integrated Bluetooth connectivity into new and current designs by removing RF design and certification barriers from the application.
- Excellent Bluetooth RF performance
(Tx power, Rx sensitivity, blocking)
- Fully qualified Bluetooth v2.1 EDR
- Dimensions PAN1325A: 9 mm x 9.5 mm x 1.8 mm (width x length x height)
- Dimensions PAN1315A: 6.5 mm x 9 mm x 1.7 mm (width x length x height)
- Certifications: Bluetooth, CE, FCC
- Operating temperature range: -20°C to +70°C
- Supply voltage range: 1.7 - 4.8 V
- Profiles: SPP, HDP, A2DP
- Based upon TI’s CC2560A
- Integrates with TI’s ultra-low-power MSP430 microprocessor
- Very fast algorithm for both ACL and eSCO
- Supports extended range Tx power with 10 dBm typical output (10 dBm for PAN1315)
- Low power scan method for page and inquiry scans at 1/3rd normal power