Panasonic Vanadium Lithium rechargeable batteries are compact, high energy secondary batteries that have nearly twice the energy of conventional button-shaped Ni-Cd batteries.
These super compact Manganese Lithium secondary batteries feature a new configuration in which a manganese compound oxide is used for the positive electrode, and a lithium/aluminum alloy for the negative electrode.
- One high-voltage battery can serve your back-up needs
- Months of continuous use as a back-up
- Superior reliability; withstands overcharging and overdischarging
- VL charging information
- Charge at voltage levels under 3 V
- Large capacity for hour-after-hour back-up
- Excellent withstand voltage, overcharge and overdischarge withstanding characteristics
- ML charging information