The Power CSP MOSFET Series from Panasonic features Power Mount CSP Packaging (PMCP) that is comprised of a unique pad design and drain clip technology. This allows for a 5% improvement in thermal dissipation, while simultaneously reducing the size by 80% over the conventional solutions. Panasonic’s advances in cell technology and wafer thinning fabrication have led to silicon with a 110 nm fine trench cell that provides 47% lower RDS(on) over the same sized conventional chip. By using this technology, this MOSFET Series achieves higher power efficiency while reducing power consumption.
- AEC-Q101 Qualified
- FJ3P02100L: 2.0 mm x 2.0 mm x 0.33 mm
- FK3P02110L: 1.8 mm x 1.6 mm x 0.33 mm
- FJ3P02100L: 9.5 mΩ@VGS=4.5 V(typical)
- FK3P02110L: 12.5 mΩ@VGS=2.5 V(typical)
- Lead-free solder bumps, halogen free, and RoHS qualified
- Portable Audio Players/ Gaming Devices/ Hand Sets/ IC Recorders
- Blood Glucose Monitors/ Hearing Aids
- IC Cards
- Smart Phones/ Tablet PCs/ E-Books
Hot New Technologies from Panasonic - Search the latest capacitive, resistive, inductive, electromechanical, RF, circuit and thermal protection, and semiconductors.