The internal structure of the EZJP series Multi-Layer Ceramic Varistor (MLCV) consists of laminates of ceramics and metal electrodes with an external electrode at both ends. The MLCVs use semiconductor ceramics and have basic parameters of varistor voltage and capacitance. The varistor voltage is determined by the thickness of the effective layer while the capacitance is controlled by the effective areas (the number of laminated layers). Therefore, many different designs are available because of the ease of MLCV construction.
The EZJP is a multi-layer ceramic varistor made with ZnO (zinc oxide) based materials. It is suitable for a low voltage circuit and has a wide variety of capacitance values.
- Excellent ESD suppression due to advanced material technology
- Meets IEC61000-4-2, Level 4 standard
- Can replace 2 zener diodes and 1 capacitor
- Low capacitance versions for DC voltage lines of high speed buses
- Ultra low capacitance for signal lines of high speed buses
- Ideal usage for USB 2.0, IEEE1394, and HDMI high speed data buses
- Varistor voltage: 8 V
- Max allowance voltage: 5.6 VDC
- Capacitance: 33 ~ 650pF
Hot New Technologies from Panasonic - Search the latest capacitive, resistive, inductive, electromechanical, RF, circuit and thermal protection, and semiconductors.