Panasonic's ELJ-QE Series laser-cut devices now bring an enhanced level of high frequency performance and high Self Resonant Frequency to circuits and multi GHz operation with values ranging from 2.2 to 56 nH.
Laser-cut chip inductors are non-polar, meaning ease of mounting in one of multiple orientations in the manufacturing environment.
- Non-polar product
- Laser-cut technology offers precision
- Unique ceramic core
- High Self Resonant Frequency (SRF)
- High Q devices in 0603 case size
- Capable of being re-flow or flow soldered
- Cost effective over wire-wound
- Ease of mounting
- RoHS compliant
- Wireless communication equipment
- RF circuitry
- IR sensors
Hot New Technologies from Panasonic - Search the latest capacitive, resistive, inductive, electromechanical, RF, circuit and thermal protection, and semiconductors.