Panasonic, a worldwide leader in capacitor products, is pleased to introduce the EEF-GX and EEF-LX series Specialty Polymer Capacitors (SP-Cap) to the already outstanding SP-Cap product line.
These SP-Caps offer very low ESR while providing stable capacitance at higher frequencies and temperatures. The EEF-GX and EEF-LX series are also reliable alternatives to tantalum capacitors.
SP-Caps are commonly used in personal computers, smartphones, blade servers, telecommunications, gaming products and in many other areas.
- Capacitance range:
- EEF-GX: 330 µF to 470 µF
- EEF-LX: 330 µF to 560 µF
- Voltage: 2 V
- Operating temperature range: -40°C to +105°C
- Stable capacitance at higher frequency
- No derating necessary
- EEF-LX: reduces the total number of Hi-Cap MLCC part count
- EEF-GX: lowest ESR (3 mΩ) among polymer technology
- EEF-LX: low ESR (4.5 mΩ)
- High temperature reflow solder applicable (Peak solder 260°C 10s)
- Halogen free
- RoHS directive compliant