Panasonic introduces the ECQ-U(A) Series of capacitors. Using polypropylene as a dielectric, these capacitors are recommended for high frequency and high current applications.
The built-in fuse function and an open circuit failure mode make these capacitors a very popular choice for safety applications. The ECQ-U(A) Series has the same lead space and similar dimensions as Panasonic’s proven ECQ-U(L) Series.
- Voltage range: 275 VAC
- Capacitance range: 0.01 to 1.0 µF
- Operating temperature range: -40°C to +110°C
- Tolerance: ±10%, ±20%
- Self healing
- Failure mode: open circuit
- Flame resistant plastic case and non-combustible epoxy resin
- Inbuilt fuse function assures another safety barrier and increases capacitor life
- UL / VDE approved
- Slightly smaller dimensions than the
- Polypropylene dielectric designed for high
- Pure aluminum inner electrode used by Panasonic provides a faster self-healing rate than competitive aluminum-zinc electrode due to material properties of aluminum alone