Panasonic offers the ECK-THC series surface mount ceramic sub-class Y1-rated capacitors for power supply applications. This series is for line-to-ground use and has a voltage rating of 250 VAC. The ECK-THC series offers capacitance values of 100, 220, and 470 pF and capacitance tolerances of ±10 or ±20%. Flexible style terminations afford a greater measure of safety. ECK-THC series surface mount Y1-rated capacitors are a unique industry offering. Earlier solutions were a radial leaded (through-hole) capacitor or two Y2 surface mount capacitors in series.
- Y1 (Line-To-Ground) rating
- Resin molded SMD type for flow/reflow soldering (HC)
- High reliability
- Safety requirement recognition: UL, SEMKO, NEMKO, FIMKO, DEMKO
- RoHS directive compliant
- AC/DC Power Supply
- Interference suppressor circuits and isolation circuit of IT equipment such as MODEM
- Interference suppressor circuits of small power supply machinery, such as DC/DC converters and power modules
- Interference suppressor circuits on AC primary side for general electronic equipment
Hot New Technologies from Panasonic - Search the latest capacitive, resistive, inductive, electromechanical, RF, circuit and thermal protection and semiconductors from Panasonic.