Omron's XS5 series of IP67 rated circular industrial connectors feature a one touch bayonet locking system enabling connection in just 1/8th turn. The integrity of the circuit connection is far superior to traditional screw style connectors due to an audible click indicating complete insertion. They are available in plug or socket versions and are ideal for industrial applications.
Other end system assembly advantages include reduced connection time and easier "blind mating" as situations present themselves. The connectors also provide optimum seal performance when compared to screw styles because the chance of over or under tightening seals has been eliminated. Improved shock/vibration resistance combined with a connector that will not unscrew ensures the connection thus reducing costly equipment downtime.
||Smartclick™ — It "clicks" to tell you it's connected
- Lock structure maintains compatibility with conventional, screw-type M12 connectors
- Features the same degree of protection (IP67) as conventional, screw-type M12 connectors
- Connector with cable are UL approved
- Locking is done with approximately 1/8 turn
- Bayonet lock mechanism is used to eliminate concerns about loosening