The Omron family of MEMS (MicroElectroMechanical System) Flow Sensors includes intelligent compact models capable of measuring flow velocity and mass flow rate movement with highly repeatable accuracy. These sensors are available to measure mass flow rates from 1 LPM to 50 LPM (Liters per Minute). High sensitivity is achieved with the MEMS Flow Chip.
The D6F-P, D6F-V, and D6F-W Sensors incorporate a Dust Segregation System (DSS) allowing them to be used to monitor the performance of fans , detect clogged filters in computers and projectors, and VAV control in commercial HVAC systems.
- Small size, due to MEMS technology
- Flow Sensors, can be used with most medical, inert welding, an dcombustion gasses
- Excellent repeatability and accuracy
- Excellent for clogged filter detection and fan performance monitoring
- Take air velocity readings behind filters, in pipes or ductwork
- Proprietary MEMS technology
- Dust Segregation System keeps particulate away from sensor chip