Omron's B3AL series long stroke tactile switches (SMT) are designed using the latest flexible rubber technology ensuring a long life (one million operations) with full travel and reliable feedback to the operator. The switch cap is preinstalled eliminating the need to purchase caps separately or to snap them onto the switch after soldering. The switches are offered in four standard colors and are available in pick-and-place friendly T&R packaging.
- Ambient operating temperature: -40°C to +90°C at 60% RH max. (with no icing or condensation)
- Ambient operating humidity: 35% to 85% at 5 to 35°C
- Contact configuration: SPST-NO
- Contact resistance: 100 mΩ maximum
- Insulation resistance: 100 MΩ minimum (at 100 VDC)
- High operating force version available (OF = 3.5 N (356 gf))
- OF variations with colored cap: 1.96 N [Red], 2.45 N [Green], 3.0 N [Black] and 3.5 N [Milk-White]
- Switching capacity: 1 to 50 mA at 5 to 16 VDC (resistive load)
- Dielectric strength: 250 VAC, 50/60 Hz for 1 min
- Bounce time: 5 ms maximum (The center of the plunger is pressed at a speed of 3 or 4 times per second.)
- Vibration resistance: malfunction - 10 to 55 Hz, 1.5 mm double amplitude
- Durability: 1,000,000 operations min.
- Weight: approximately 0.18 g