Omron Temperature and Process Controllers
Omron has been an active innovator in temperature control since introducing its first temperature controller in 1967. Now temperature control has taken a giant leap forward with Omron's next generation of controllers which sets new global standards in the crucial areas of precision, user friendly features and control performance.
Basic Temperature Controllers
Where simple, discrete temperature control and monitoring are required, our E5C2 or E5CSV controllers offer the best solution. The units offer basic control functionality: temperature alarm, simple ON/OFF control or single-loop PID control.
E5C2 - Easy-to-use, basic temperature controller with analogue dial setting
Omron's basic ON/OFF or PD controller features an analogue setting dial. This compact, low-cost controller has a setting accuracy of 2% of full scale. It incorporates a plug-in socket allowing for DIN-rail or flush mounting.
- Compact, cost-effective controller
- Control mode: ON/OFF or PD
- Control output: relay
- Power supply: 100-120 / 200-240VAC
- Thermocouple K: 0 to 1200°C, L: 0 to 400°C, Pt100: -50 to 200°C
E5CSV - The easy way to perfect temperature control
This multi-range 1/16 DIN controller with alarm function offers field-selectable PID control or ON/OFF control. The large, single display shows process value, direction of deviation from set point, output and alarm status.
- All setting field configurable with switches
- Multi-input (Thermocouple/Pt100)
- Clearly visible 3.5-digit display with character height of 13.5mm
- Control output: relay, voltage (for driving SSR)
- ON/OFF or 2-PID control with auto-tuning and self-tuning