Omron Safeguarding Components
Omron offers a line of safety component switches, relays and sensors to fit your required safety countermeasures in equipment and facilities. They are used for shut-out detection of mechanical guards, checking intrusion into hazardous areas, and building safety circuits.
Safety Limit Switches
Safety Limit Switches are limit switches equipped with direct opening mechanisms.
D4N - Safety Limit Switch
Popular Safety Limit Switches Providing a Full Lineup Conforming to International Standards
- Lineup includes models with 1NC/1NO, 2NC, 2NC/1NO and 3NC contact forms. (Slow-action models with MBB contacts are available.)
- M12-connector models are also available, saving on labor and simplifying replacement.
- Standardized gold-clad contacts provide high contact reliability. Can be used with both standard loads and microloads.
- Conforms to EN115, EN81-1, and EN81-2 (slow-action models only).
- Certified standards: UL, EN (TÜV), and CCC
D4B-_N - Safety Limit Switch
Robust safety limit switch with metal housing Slow-action and snap-action contact with certified direct opening operation certification.
- Direct opening mechanism (NC contacts only) added to enable opening contacts when faults occur, such as fused contacts.
- Safety of lever settings ensured using a mechanism that engages a gear between the operating position indicator plate and the lever.
- Equipped with a mechanism that indicates the applicable operating zone, as well as push-button switching to control left and right motion.
- Head seal structure strengthened to improve seal properties (TÜV: IEC IP67, UL: NEMA 3, 4, 4X, 6P, and 13).
- Wide standard operating temperature range:-40 to 80°C (standard type).
- Certified standards: UL, CSA, EN (TÜV), and CCC.
Sensors that detect the presence of operators near hazardous machines of facilitates.
MC3 - Safety Mat/Safety Mat Controller
New Safety Mat That Is Easy to Install and Maintain
- Connectors make wiring simple - Cables with connectors make wiring easy, even when multiple mats are used.
- Trim that takes wiring and maintenance into consideration - The snap-type trim ensures proper cable installation and simplifies the maintenance and installation of mats.
- Broad product selection ensures compatibility with a wide variety of sites - A variety of mat sizes are available. You can select mats that suit the protected area.
- Complies with international safety standards - The safety mat has received EN1760-1:1998 safety standard certification and complies with ANSI/RIA15.06-1999 and other standards. Meets PLd/Safety Category 3 (EN ISO13849-1: 2008) requirements when used in combination with an MC3 dedicated controller.
SGE/SCC - Safety Edge/Edge Controller
Safety sensors to detect contacts by mounting to moving parts of hazards
- Extensive Lineup - We have prepared a lineup, tailor-made to fit with your devices and applications.
- Easy to Order & Assembly Free - By covering just 4 points, a ready-to-use Safety Edge will be delivered to you:
- Shape - Select a shape from five series as required in your application or equipment
- Wiring - Select wiring from four types (2-wire/connector (male/female) cable, terminating resistor) and cable length from 100 mm to 10,000 mm (in 100 mm increments) for both ends of the Safety Edge.
- Length - Select the length of the Safety Edge between 150 mm to 6,100 mm (in 10 mm increments).
- Mounting Base - An L-shaped mounting base is also provided depending on the mounting location (except the SGE-125 series)