Omron's MK-S Relays have a wider operating temperature and models with lockable test buttons. The new test button models also display a nameplate and are ready for order.
The MK-S relay is an incredibly small relay that can switch 220 VDC 10 A resistive load with large contact gap by the double break contacts and arc blow-out structure by the permanent magnet.
Features and Benefits
- Models for DC loads can switch 220 VDC, 10 A (resistive)
- Models for AC loads can switch 250 VAC, 15 A (resistive)
- UL rating of 10 A NO/NC contacts at 250 VA
- IEC rating of 7 A 250 VAC 50/60 Hz, general use 100 K cycles
- Mechanical indicator standard on all models
- Operating temperature -40°C to 60°C (LED models -25°C to 60°C)
- Standards: UL/CSA, IEC (TÜV certification)
- Optional features including lockable test button, LED indicator, diode surge suppression, varistor, and reverse polarity
- Impulse withstand voltage of 4.5 kV between coil and contacts (1.2 x 50 µs)
- Approximately 1.4 W nominal power for DC coil models