The development of a heatsink that aids low thermal resistance has enabled Ohmite to push the power ratings of its TO-247 resistors to new levels. A result of this is the TEH100 series, which is rated at 100 W at a 25°C case temperature.
Ideally suited to power supply applications, these thick film, non-inductive power resistors are totally encapsulated and insulated. They attach to the heatsink with a simple, single screw mounting. Environmental issues are addressed by their completely molded housings.
The TEH100 series has a maximum working voltage of 350 V and is available in resistance ranges of 0.05 Ω to 1 MΩ. Resistance tolerances are ±1%, ±2%, ±5%, and ±10%, and the linear derating is 100% at 25°C to 0% at 175°C.
- Non-inductive performance
- Low thermal resistance
- RoHS compliant design
- TO-247 package configuration
- Non-inductive design
- Single screw mounting simplifies attachment to the heatsink
- 100 W power rating at 25°C case temperature
- A totally molded housing for environmental protection
- Resistor package completely insulated from heatsink
TEH100 Series Resistors