The NextPower range of MOSFETs from Nexperia provides uniquely balanced characteristics across the six most important parameters essential for your latest high efficiency and high reliability designs. More performance, less compromise.
Many competitors focus only on optimizing RDS(on) and Qg. As Qg gets lower, losses due to Qoss and Qgd become more significant. NextPower uses Superjunction technology to provide the optimum balance between low RDS(on), low Qoss, low Qg(tot) and Qgd to give optimum switching performance. NextPower delivers superior SOA performance, and low Qoss reduces the losses between the output DRAIN & SOURCE terminals. NextPower also delivers an extremely low RDS(on) with sub 1 mΩ types at both 25 V and 30 V.
LFPAK packaging provides rugged power switching on a compact 5 mm x 6 mm footprint compatible with other Power-SO8 vendors. The unique benefits of LFPAK make it the best package choice for demanding applications or where high-reliability is required. It also allows for visual inspection, reducing the need for costly X-ray equipment to detect solder defects as is common with QFN style Power-SO8 packages.
- High efficiency in power switching applications
- Optimized for 4.5 V gate drive voltage
- Low Qoss for reduced output losses between DRAIN & SOURCE
- Low Qgd for reduced switching losses and high frequency switching
- Optimum switching performance under light & heavy load conditions
- LFPAK package for compatibility with other vendor Power-SO8 types
- Industry’s lowest RDS(on) Power-SO8 - Less than 1 mΩ at 25 V and 30 V
- Eliminates costly X-ray inspection – LFPAK solder joints can be optically inspected
- 20 V rated GATE provides better tolerance to voltage transients than lateral MOSFET types
- Superior ‘Safe Operating Area’ performance compared to other Trench MOSFET vendors
- Synchronous buck regulators
- DC-DC conversion
- Voltage regulator modules (VRM)
- Power OR-ing
NextPower 25 V And 30 V MOSFETs