Nexperia's MicroPak and MicroPak II packages are the world's smallest packages for single-, dual-, and triple-gate logic. They are 65% - 74% smaller than their PicoGate equivalents and offer a larger pad size that provides a more rugged and reliable bond between the device and the PC board.
Ideally suited for portable applications, where board space is always a concern, MicroPak and MicroPak II packages create a smaller, slimmer design and frees up space for added functionality.
The form factor is similar to that of popular passive components and a variety of popular functions are available, including gates, flip-flops, single and dual buffers, inverters, configurable gates and translators.
- Incredibly small size enables even smaller system designs
- MicroPak packages are 65% smaller than our smallest PicoGate packages
- Highest contact-to-footprint ratio of any comparable package
- An alternative to the Wafer-level Chip Scale Package (WCSP)
- Leadless design eliminates problems from bent or non-planar leads
- The same highly predictable Silicon as PicoGate
- Operating temperature range: -40°C to +125°C
- Automotive qualified: (JEDEC-STD-20C and Q100)
- Lead-free for better environmental specifications
- Most devices alternate-sourced for assured supply
- Readily available in single, dual and triple gate configurations
- Available in families that operate at 5 V, 3 V, 1 V and below
- Packaged as 5 - 6 and 8-pin functions
- MicroPak Package suffixes are GM, GT and GF
- Mobile phones and PDAs
- Laptop computers and high-density boards
- Digital still cameras and MP3 players
- Portable/handheld test and measurement and consumer equipment