Nexperia's double transistors feature low saturation voltage in a 2 mm x 2 mm, DFN (discrete flat no-leads) package. Fifteen new types are available in a leadless, low-profile DFN2020-6 (SOT1118) package, with collector voltages (VCEO) of 30, 60, and 120 V.
The ultra-low saturation voltage down to 60 mV enables high efficiency and longer battery life. Collector currents (IC) range up to 2 Amperes and the device can handle peak currents up to 3 Amperes. Only 0.6 mm high, the DFN package with excellent thermal power capability (Ptot = 1 W) can replace many larger transistor packages such as SO8 or SOT457. These are an optimal solution for space-constrained applications. The double transistors are automotive-qualified according to AEC-Q101. Nexperia’s low VCEsat transistor portfolio now includes 36 double transistors in leadless and standard SMD packages, as well as a range of more than 250 single types up to 500 V and up to 7 A.
- Very low collector-emitter saturation voltage VCEsat
- High collector current capability IC and ICM
- High collector current gain hFE at high IC
- Reduced Printed-Circuit Board (PCB) requirements
- High efficiency due to less heat generation
- AEC-Q101 qualified
- Ultra-thin medium power package: 2 x 2 x 0.6 mm
- Load switch
- Battery-driven devices
- Power management
- Charging circuits
- Power switches (e.g. motors, fans)