NXP's 6-bit digital VGAs offer high linearity (35 dBm at 2.2-2.8 GHz) and high output power (23 dBm at 2.2-2.8 GHz) across a large bandwidth without external matching. Smart routing with no connection crosses simplifies design and decreases footprint by 25%. The unique power-save mode can effectively reduce the current consumption in TDD systems up to 45%. The BGA7210 adds flexible current distribution across its two amplifiers, depending on the attenuation state, to save current.
- Flexible current setting (BGA7210) saves power
- Monolithic design enables high quality
- Wideband operation supports platforms with multiple frequency ranges
- Smart lead routing produces simpler design, decreases footprint by 25%
- Power-save mode can reduce current consumption in TDD systems up to 45%