NXP's CBTU04083 is an 8-to-4 differential channel multiplexer/demultiplexer switch. The CBTU04083 can switch four differential signals to one of two locations. Using a unique design technique, NXP has minimized the impedance of the switch such that the attenuation observed through the switch is negligible. NXP has also minimized the channel-to-channel skew as well as channel-to-channel crosstalk as required by the high-speed serial interface. The CBTU04083 allows the expansion of existing high speed ports for extremely low power.
The CBTU04083 high-speed switch also supports other emerging standards including 6 Gbps SATA/SAS and DisplayPort v1.2 HBR2 at 5.4 Gbps. By supporting these standards, the NXP CBTU04083 multiplexer/switch makes it straightforward for system designers to address the demanding performance and signal integrity requirements of future high-end computing products.
- 4 differential channel, 2 : 1 multiplexer/demultiplexer
- High-speed signal switching: 8.0 Gbit/s
- Low intra-pair skew: 10 ps maximum (between positive and negative bits)
- Low inter-pair skew: 35 ps maximum
- Low crosstalk: -30 dB at 4 GHz
- Low off-state isolation: -30 dB at 4 GHz
- VDD operating range: 1.8 V ±10%
- ESD tolerance: