NKK's S Series 15A-20A medium capacity toggle switches are designed to meet the requirements of industrial and outdoor environments. Available with or without locking levers, these 17.5mm toggle switches feature many circuit configurations including: SPST, SPDT, DPST and DPDT. They also offer a choice of momentary or maintained circuits. Locking levers can be specified for maintained circuits providing an excellent choice for designs that require a rugged safeguard to prevent accidental actuation. These devices are ideal for any design requiring human interface via a toggle-style switch in harsh environments.
Rated at IP67 of IEC60529 standards, NKK’s S Series gives engineers the ability to incorporate a reliable toggle switch into designs that will be used in a variety of environments where there is exposure to water and dirt. The standard bat-style actuator models also feature an optional splashproof boot to cover the base of the actuator for additional sealing ability guarding against dangerous contamination.
All S Series switches feature solder lug terminals and all are panel mount with 12mm threaded bushings, which are brass with chrome plating. The series’ mounting design conforms to standard panel cut outs, easing the task of installation. Standard hardware included with each device is a hex nut, lock washer and an O-ring for panel sealing. In addition, engineers have the option of specifying .250" quick connect terminals and ON/OFF inscribed plates.
- The standard bat-style actuator models feature an optional splashproof boot to cover the base of the actuator for additional sealing ability to guard against dangerous contamination
- Available with or without locking levers
- Locking levers can be specified for maintained circuits
- Rated at IP67 of IEC60529 standards
- Mounting hardware included with each switch
- Industrial equipment
- Heavy machinery
- Construction equipment
- Transportation vehicles
- Outdoor concert and lighting equipment
- Portable power tools
- Telecommunications devices