NKK Switches' M Series miniature PCB toggle switches feature several distinguishing characteristics such as a high torque bushing construction to prevent rotation or separation from the frame during installation, an anti-rotation design on all non-cylindrical levers, an interlocked actuator block to prevent switch failure due to biased lever movement, and stainless steel construction to resist corrosion.
The M Series also features high-insulating barriers to increase the isolation of circuits in multi-pole devices and provides added protection to contact points while the prominent external insulation barriers increase insulation resistance and dielectric strength. An anti-jamming actuator design protects against mechanism damage from downward force on the toggle.
- Anti-rotation design, standard on non-cylindrical levers, mates toggle and bushing; bottom of toggle has two flatted sides that fit into a complementary opening inside bushing
- Anti-jamming design protects contacts from damage due to excessive downward force on actuator
- High torque bushing construction prevents rotation or separation from frame during installation
- High insulating barriers increase isolation of circuits in multi-pole devices and provide added protection to contact points
- Molded diallyl phthalate case has a UL flammability rating of 94V-0
- Epoxy sealed terminals prevent entry of solder flux and other contaminants
- Prominent external insulating barriers increase insulation resistance and dielectric strength
- Interlocked actuator block, lever and interior guide prevent switch failure due to biased lever movement
- Clinching of frame to case well above base and terminals provides 1,500 V dielectric strength