Newhaven's NHDev board is the ideal tool for prototyping and evaluating Newhaven Display's COG, TFT, character, and graphic LCD displays.
Based on STMicroelectronics’ STM32F103 Cortex-M3 microcontroller, this development board comes preprogrammed to demonstrate each display with preloaded images and text files from the included SD card. These files can be easily edited or replaced with other images, allowing a designer to see what his actual application will look like. The NHDev board is easy to use and will have a display or displays up and running in minutes versus days, saving both money and development time.
- One board to evaluate several displays
- Sample codes and wiring diagrams provided
- CPU: STM32F103RET6 ARM 32 bit Cortex-M3
- 2.54 mm (0.1") pitch LCD development output pins and thru-holes
- PCB dimensions: 100 x 95 mm
- MPU reset switch
- 3 push button user interface
- NHD-C0216CZ-FSW-FBW display
- 7 VDC power supply, jumper to select +5 V, 3.3 V LCD power supply
- Jumper to select input to V0 potentiometer, either VSS or VEE (external voltage)
- Variable resistor to adjust contrast
- Backlight enable switch
- SD card storage with preloaded images and text files
- JTAG connection with ARM 2 x 10 pin layout for programming