The MVAD 040 and 065 series both exhibit high efficiencies of 87 - 90%, and share the industry-standard 2” x 4” footprint with 1U-compatible height. Both models are designed to deliver full-rated power with nothing more than free-air convection cooling.
The MVAD 40 W models provide 40 W of power and are certified to the 60950-1 standards for information technology equipment, as well as the 60601-1 standards for medical electrical equipment.
The MVAD 65 W series has all the same features and functionality of the MVAD040, except that it delivers up to 65 W of power and includes an additional "remote sense compensation" feature.
- High efficiency up to 90%
- Universal input 90-264 VDC
- Compliant with EN61000-3-2
- 40 W or 60 W models with natural convection cooling
- Complies with 5000 m altitude
- 60950-1 ITE safety approval
- 606001-1 3rd ed. medical safety approval
- Safety approved to class I and II
- Class B conducted EMI
- 2-year warranty