Murata Power Solutions' high performance isolated 1W single output DC/DC converters offer high efficiency levels and full-load performance across the industrial temperature range. The MER1 series can provide excellent regulation in hundreds of applications including: local power on control system boards, power distribution monitoring, thermal imaging, infrared systems, instrumentation, telecom and other applications where wide output voltage variations cannot be tolerated.
The MER1 series is the new high performance version of the 1W NMR series. The MER1 series is more efficient and offers improved regulation performance for applications where a wide output voltage variation cannot be tolerated. They are ideally suited for providing local supplies on control system boards with the added benefit of 1kVDC galvanic isolation to reduce switching noise.
- RoHS compliant
- Typical efficiency to 89%
- Wide temperature performance at full load, -40°C to 85°C
- UL 94V-0 package material
- No heatsink required
- Industry standard pinout
- 1kVDC isolation
- 5V, 12V, 15V, 24V, & 48V inputs
- 5V, 9V, 12V, & 15V output
- Fully encapsulated with toroidal magnetics
- No external components required
- No electrolytic or tantalum capacitors
- UL 60950 recognition pending