Murata Power Solutions' DMS-20PC series of 3½ digit digital display pane voltmeters combine precision A/D converters, highly stable voltage references, and large (0.37”/9.4 mm), easy-to-read LED displays in single packages that are only slightly larger than the displays themselves. Displays are available in red, orange, amber, yellow, green, and blue. These low-cost meters are self-contained and fully functional. Their moisture and vibration proof subminiature (1.38” x 0.88” x 0.48”) epoxy-encapsulated cases incorporate built-in filters and bezels and function sell in the harshest environments.
DMS-20PC-4/20 series loop-powered digital panel meters with large, easy-to-read, bright red LED displays are also available. All operating power is derived directly from the loop current itself with no external power supply required. Large (0.37"/9.4 mm) digits exhibit uniform intensity over the entire 4 to 20 mA operating range. Additionally, the total maximum loop voltage drop is only 5 V. Users no longer have to settle for difficult-to-read LCD displays in loop-powered applications.
Murata Power Solutions also offers the DMS-20PC-0/5 series. DATEL’s DMS-20PC-0/5 series is comprised of small, full-featured, 0 to 5 V input process control monitors. Their large (0.37"/9.4 mm), easy-to-read LED displays are available in a choice of four LED color/intensity options, including standard red, standard green, super-bright red, and low-power red. Two power input ranges are also available, the industry-standard +5 V as well as a wide-range 5 to 40 V version.
|DMS-20PC Series Features
- Low cost LED meters
- Subminiature size: 1.38" x 0.88" x 0.48" (35 mm x 22 mm x 12 mm)
- Large 0.37" (9.4 mm) LED display
- Choice of six LED colors
- High-intensity or low-power (7 mA) red LEDs optional
- Epoxy-encapsulated, 12-pin DIP package with built-in color filter and bezel
- Four differential input voltage ranges
- Factory calibrated, ±1 count accuracy
- Single 5 V power supply
- User-selectable decimal point placement
- Display enable function for power-down mode
- Display test and hold (optional) functions
- 0°C to 60°C temperature range
- Lead free and RoHS compliant