Molex's pre-assembled, fully-submersible MX150 is a high-performance connector system. The connectors offer a reduced package size, ideal for SAE-style and ISO-style wire in single-row and dual-row configurations up to 22.0 A, supporting both signal and power applications for on-engine automotive to off-road construction equipment applications.
Based on the 1.50 mm, ISO blade-type terminal system, the MX150 Connector System consists of matte-sealed and cable-sealed connectors, receptacles, and terminals. Available in tin, gold, or silver contact finishes, the MX150 system provides cost savings by eliminating the need to purchase, handle, and crimp individual wire seals. The single, silicone-based seal in the plug and receptacle has individual wire openings and a seal cap to protect, securely retain, and provide strain relief. Integral terminal position assurance (TPA) and optional connector position assurance (CPA) components eliminate time-consuming and costly assembly operations. Many of these products employ ring-seal technology to meet IP6K7 and IP6K9K sealing requirements.
Makers of automotive and commercial vehicles are continually challenged to provide more electronics in the same space accommodating faster assembly times to reduce production costs. The MX150™ Sealed Connector System offers a reduced package size over traditional USCAR connectors and is designed for simple and secure assembly.
- Pre-assembled housing, seal, TPA components and matte-seal connector shipped as single assembly
- Conforms to USCAR20 (FCLT)/USCAR-2 Rev 4/USCAR-21
- High-temperature thermoplastic housing that withstands class 3 (-40°C to +125°C)
- Reduced 3.50 mm pitch housing design
- Protective matte-seal cap (standard connectors)
- Panel mount gasket seal
- Twist lock latching design with audible, tactile, and visual feedback
- M3 grip terminals have ISO-wire sizes available (0.35 mm² and 0.50 mm²)
- Automotive vehicles
- Commercial vehicles
- Recreational vehicles
- Industrial vehicles and equipment
- Construction equipment
- Marine equipment