Molex's manual coaxial crimp tool from Molex’s RF division is designed to accommodate a range of hex sizes for use with the most popular RF connectors.
The manual RF crimp tool includes two die sets designed for the following hex crimp sizes:
- Die set one: 2.67 mm (.105"), 3.25 mm (.128"), and 3.84 mm (.151")
- Die set two: 4.06 mm (.160"), 4.52 mm (.178"), and 5.41 mm (.213")
The versatility of the crimp sizes ensures quality crimping of connectors. This crimp tool was designed to work with most RF connectors.
- Soft, padded handles are easier on operators’ hands
- Durable high-carbon steel tool frame and die sets promote longer tool and die life
- Full ratchet release assures complete cycle for every crimp operation
- Emergency ratchet release allows release of tool if improper hex size is selected
- Angled head position improves comfort with repeated operation
- Interchangeable die sets accommodate a range of hex sizes in a single tool
- All markets using coaxial cable assemblies
- Small cable-assembly runs
- Field installation
- Engineering labs